All students taking an
Honors/AP class must:
· Meet with teacher of that course.
· Receive required reading packet and dates to be completed.
· Contact teacher of that course for clarification of required readings or assignments.
Honors: English I-Renee Morris (GMS)
1. To Kill a Mockingbird- Lee
2. Tale of Two Cities--Dickens
Honors: English II-Jenny Ham
2. A Separate Peace - Knowles
Honors: English III-Pam Michelsen
1. The Color of Water—McBride
2. The Grapes of Wrath-Steinbeck
Honors: English V-Lara Freeman
1. In Cold Blood-Capote
2. Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil-Berendt
AP Language and Composition-Freeman
1. Slaughterhouse Five -Vonnegut Jr.
2. Yellow Wallpaper - Perkins
3. A River Runs Through it - Maclean
AP Literature and Composition-Newman
1.Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man-Joyce
3. Light in August-Faulkner